Just a few steps away from your TINY in the greenest of settings laid out with plants of varied colours and textures, Sylvie and Mickaël Monziès have shaped and accompanied nature in a park to rival with an English garden, inviting the visitor to contemplation.
A ressourcing walk just 2 hours from Paris without leaving the Tiny.
The cycling route is just a 15 minute bike-ride from your TINY.
Going from Tours to Nevers, it passes through Vierzon and Bourges, revealing the beauties of our Berry-Sologne region. And then intersects with the Loire cycling route and the Jacques Coeur Route.
In August you can enjoy the canal festivities organised at Saint-Amand Montrond. You can also hire an electric boat for a trip along the canal.
Discover the region through its gastronomy, its specialities and the skills of its artisans.
- takeaway (and soon on-site) in Vierzon and Saint-Laurent : La Vitrine
- Local goat's cheese and groceries at the Ferme des places 200m ( cheese, goat's milk yoghurt, beers, flour, wine, jam, soap and cold meat products).
- Goat's cheese and yoghurt , rapeseed and sunflower oil , beer, flour and wine at the Billon Sabatier Farm
- Grocery "l'épicerie d'à côté" in Vignoux-sur-Barangeon (local products, gastronomy and seasonal products)
- Organic cow's milk and yoghurts at Villemenard farm
A selection of emblematic regional products at the Tourist Office in Vierzon
ceramist Cécile Gaudey
Guided Tour of Jardins d'Eaux Vives