The Berry Canal cycle route is only 15 minutes away from your Tiny House rental in the Cher ! Linking Tours to Nevers, it passes through Vierzon and Bourges, revealing the jewels of the Berry-Sologne region, then crosses the Loire by bike route and the Jacques-Coeur route.
In August, take advantage of the canal banks festival organised in Saint-Amand-Montrond. You can also hire an electric boat for a trip on the Canal de Berry.
Discover the region through its gastronomy, its specialities and the know-how of its craftsmen
- takeaway (and soon on site) in Vierzon and Saint-Laurent : La Vitrine
- 200m away (goat's milk cheeses and yoghurts, beer, flour, wine, jams, cold cuts, soaps, etc.) Ferme des places
- goat's milk cheeses and yoghurts, rapeseed and sunflower oils, beers, flours, wine... :
Billon Sabatier Farm
- L'épicerie "d'à côté" in Vignoux-sur-Barangeon (local, gastronomic and seasonal products)
- Organic cow's milk and yoghurts :
Selection of emblematic products of the region
Vierzon Tourist Office